Thursday 20 May 2010

Rendering completed

...well almost.

The final 100 frames are rendering now, they may have even finished, and i have composited all of the after effects scenes so they are now ''ready to go''.

I've pretty much got the order of my animation in, following closely what i had laid out in my pre vis, but i still need to add the final few frames.

I was going to post where i was this evening but when i worked on it all at uni today i was in CS5 and i have CS3 at home so it wont let me open what have, which is annoying. However, once Ive collected the final pieces tomorrow, i will definitely be able to post a silent version of my entire animation PRE-EDIT before 1pm tomorrow, then at least i know what to spend my weekend working on.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, very organised. Impressive, I am really eager to see your final piece!

    ReplyDelete