Monday 10 May 2010

DVD case and disk covers

I want to add my personal 'branding' to the DVD case but at present i still haven't come up with anything i really like. As soon as i do i will re post the new design, bu otherwise another job is done.

My ''book'' is now finished, just waiting on a few images i am rendering today and then that is all complete too, just leaving me with my main last few jobs.

These are:

  1. RENDER
  2. COMPOSIT & EDIT
  3. SHOW REEL & BRANDING

As my show reel will mainly be my Final Burt animation as discussed with Alan, i will still need to create about 20 seconds of extra animation to open and end it, but i can work on this while i am rendering rather than do nothing. It also enables me to focus entirely on the 20 seconds and have at least a solid week of animating should i need it.






No comments:

Post a Comment