Monday 8 March 2010

Cockpit scene development


I had already decided that i wanted a less realistic feel to my animation as the story and acting was key not how real everything looked so i started to play around with some toon shader textures.

Even though i want this 'cartoony' feel i don't really want everything to look 2D so as you can see in the third image down Ive come to a happy middle ground. I would like to apply this to the rest of my animation however i have hardly experimented with the toon shaders before and so I'm not sure if at this point in my final major project, it would be a simple enough venture to undergo. An Alan question definitely i think. I also created a simple spherical background sky textured with a ramp shader. Obviously you would see Burt's hands holding the controls but you would be observing through Burt's POV. Another Alan question i have lined up is that the planes will be firing at each other and i would prefere it to be solid colour bursts, and not realistic looking fire.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,

    Can you call Jackie urgently reagrding your fees.

    Thanks
    Alan

    ReplyDelete